Integrated Program in Management
IPM provides an in-depth exposure to various areas of management and other branches of knowledge such as Biological sciences, Economics, History, Languages and Literature, Mathematics, Philosophy, Psychology, Social sciences and Statistics. This innovative program aims to identify and amplify the leadership potential of young men and women to enable them to shoulder challenging managerial and administrative responsibilities in the context of Indian and global organisations.
The Programme consists of 15 terms spread over a period of 5 years. IPM is delivered such that the first three years builds a strong foundation, and the last two years sharply focuses on management. The foundation has three major elements: There are about 100 courses.
- Courses in Economics, Mathematics and Statistics to build logical ability and analytical rigour.
- Courses in Political Science, Psychology and Sociology provide an understanding of the core disciplines on which the study of management is based.
- Courses in Engineering, Fine Arts, Humanities, Literature and Science provide the breadth and perspective.
At the end of the five-year academic experience, the candidates who have successfully completed the (program) academic requirements would be awarded the degree of an MBA along with BA (Foundations in Management) degree.
The Five-Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) is meant for those candidates who have completed (their standard XII/Higher Secondary Education (HSE) from a recognized board or equivalent) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or those appearing in the relevant academic year.
Steps to Apply for the program
- Enter your details
- Select the program level, Under Graduation – UG
- Select the stream, Commerce
- Select the program, Integrated Program in Management
Click here to Apply – https://apply.manipal.edu/